Hotel General Manager- Budget Property
Responsibilities of a Budget Hotel General Manager
- Accountable for managing profitability with annual sales exceeding agreed percentage while simultaneously increasing brand recognition through efficient operations.
- Achieve sales growth to budget annually and maintain ADR, Occupancy along with RevPAR.
- Consistently maintain best in company cost of goods to budgeted goals.
- Increase hourly employee efficiency and reduced labor costs while maintaining quality
- Manage controllable costs to ensure adherence to budget guidelines and expectations.
- Accomplish HR objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, coaching, and disciplining subordinates.
- Facilitate vender relationships for purchasing and cost control capitalizing on the economy of scale
- Analyze sales statistics to properly forecast, schedule and control labor costs.
- Initiate and lead the completion of objectives in Property Improvement Plan, keeping improvements ahead of schedule as well as keeping improvements under budget.
- Coordinate web and social media to generate more online presence resulting in a higher rate of group bookings and overall sales.
- Develop relations with local corporate to become primary provider of lodging for business operations and events.
- Hold a leadership role in the in-house restaurant including menu development, pricing, operational procedure development, and restaurant workflow planning.
- Ensure all customers have a great dining experience by identifying their needs, providing excellent customer service, preparing orders, and effectively dealing with suggestions and complaints.
- Created a motivated and positive environment to inspire employees and make the customer feel welcome.
- Train and develop all staff members to ensure delivery of quality service and uphold service standards.
- Participate in all revenue strategy meetings with other Managers (Revenue, Sales Leader etc) in an effort to drive revenues.