Solicits and qualifies existing and new accounts whose business opportunities meet company criteria.
- Understands competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, and knows how to sell against them.
- Provides positive and aggressive leadership to ensure maximum revenue potential (e.g., sets example with personal booking goals).
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Analyzes market information by using sales systems and implements strategy to achieve financial room and catering goals for each property.
- Maintain, acquire and develop new and existing accounts to increase market share through research, telesales, existing databases etc.
- Explore business opportunities and convert them into room nights and revenue.
- Actively manage personal and teams Sales Activity targets
- Executes and supports the company’s customer service standards.
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Able to collaborate effectively with other hotel employees and managers to ensure teamwork
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills